RICH has an integrative research line on “Health care differentiation and innovation”.
It has a strategic axis of “Technological Innovation in Health”, despite working in different areas such as:
Communication, education and health literacy
m-CS – Mobile Clinical Supervision
Medical Emergency, Intensive and Palliative Care
Physical rehabilitation and wound care
Geographical assessment of the impact of health policies aimed at the community on the incidence of COVID19 in Portuguese and Brazilian territory.
Valéria Pequeno, Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa and Escola Superior Náutica Infante D. Henrique.
- André Sabino, Autonomous University of Lisbon and Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal.
- Gonçalo Valadão, Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa and Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa.
- Denise dos Santos, Nursing School S. Francisco das Misericórdias
- Vânia Vidal, Federal University of Ceará.
- Angelo Brayner, Federal University of Ceará.
- José Maria Monteiro, Federal University of Ceará.
Health Financing Politics
Development of a mathematical model for the optimization of the economic and financial health policy of OECD countries, associated with greater health gains.
Denise Capela dos Santos, EESESFM
Sandra Ribeiro, Autonomous University of Lisbon
Conceptualization of a mobile application for smartphones of patients with severe mental illness (DMG), with the aim of contributing to their emotional, social, work/school and financial rehabilitation (when necessary), while aiming to privilege real-time access to psychology and psychiatry.
Denise Capela dos Santos, ESESFM
- Helena Júdice, ESESFM
- Maria Manuela Lopes, ESESFM
New program development for multidisciplinary care of Breast Cancer Patients with Clinical Pilates, Yoga & QiGong benefits in association with conventional pharmacological, surgical, and radiation therapy;
New app and small device development for progress monitoring, data collection, and data warehouse.
- Denise Capela dos Santos, ESESFM, Portugal
Team (under construction):
- Manuela Teixeira, Pleasant Particle, Portugal
- Paulo Hayes, European Association of Oriental Therapies; European University, Portugal
- Nelson Barroso, Chinarte, Portugal
- Cristina Pestana, ESESCluny, Portugal
- Noélia Pimenta, ESESCluny, Portugal
- Tudor Pitulac, Open Sky Data Systems, Ireland
- Thanos Komidis, Care Across, UK
- Aitor Rando, IBIMA, Spain
- Shiva Gasemi, Nutex Group, Iran
- Ismail Toygar, Turkey
- Selen Gurozmen, Turkey